GIFTS SERVICE NEWS
Please read terms and condition of use
As a user of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions below, so please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern your access and use of this Site. By accessing or using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to any additional guidelines, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in connection with specific sections or services of this Site. All such additional posted guidelines, restrictions, or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these terms and conditions.
www.giftsservice.com reserves the right to make changes to this Site and to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The latest version of these terms and conditions may be accessed via the Website.
This Site contains graphics, photographs, images, document layouts, artwork, text, software tools, and other information (referred to herein as “Content”). This Site and all Content are the copyrighted property of www.giftsservice.com, and/or its subsidiaries (referred to herein as “www.giftsservice.com”) or the copyrighted property of parties from whom www.giftsservice.com has licensed such property. All rights in this Site and its Content are reserved worldwide. www.giftsservice.comreserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of Content at any time without prior notice.
Obtaining products from www.giftsservice.com does not entitle you to use any portion of Content apart from the finished Products as they are supplied by www.giftsservice.com. You agree that you are responsible for protecting your password and controlling access to your registered account. You agree that you will be responsible for all orders placed or other actions that are taken through your registered account.
For invoices not settled within the agreed credit terms, the www.giftsservice.com reserves the right to charge interest on the overdue debt at 2% above the HSBC base rate at the time and an administration fee to cover its debt recovery costs.
We shall have no liability:
- For defective products and/or services where the defect has been caused or contributed to by you or where is has been caused or contributed to by any Free Issue Materials and/or masters provided by you and/or arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by you.
- To you if the price for the products and/or the services has not been paid in full by the due date for payment.
- You shall report the problems of the defective products within 5 working days from the day you received the products.
- To you for defective products and/or services, products not dispatched or products damaged or lost in transit unless the event is notified to us within the appropriate time limit (5 working days).
- For damage, loss, liability, claims, costs or expenses caused or contributed to by your continued use of defective products and/or services after a defect has become apparent or suspected or should reasonably have become apparent to you.
- You shall where reasonable give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are liable before you incur any costs and/or expenses in remedying the matter yourself. If you do not do so we shall have no liability to you.
- If we have included any items in products supplied which are incorrect and/or we have failed to include any items in products supplied which should have been included then we shall have no liability for such error except to rectify the error
And reimburse you for the cost of returning the defective products to us for us to rectify the error.
We shall have no liability to you for any:
- Consequential losses;
- Loss of profits and/or damage to goodwill;
- Economic and/or other similar losses;
- Special damages and indirect losses; and/or
- business interruption, loss of business, contracts, opportunity and/or production.
The artwork you send to us when you place the order is considered to be the final version, any changes to be made after this are not acceptable unless we confirmed the changes to you via email, fax or in writing. If you would like us to change the artwork for you, there will be a minimum surcharge of 20USD.
All customers will be asked for approval of following tolerance to the product technical specification.
|Parameters||Tolerance in %|
*individual agreement with customer.
Any comments, suggestions, proposals or other feedback (collectively “Feedback Information”) provided to www.giftsservice.com in connection with the operation or content of this Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by www.giftsservice.com on a non-confidential basis. All such comments, suggestions, and other information shall become the exclusive property of www.giftsservice.com. By submitting any such information to www.giftsservice.com, you agree that you are transferring and assigning, at no charge, all of your right, title and interest in the information, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You agree that www.giftsservice.com shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
We aim to provide outstanding customer service. If you have any complaint about the service you have received from us, please contact our Customer Service department.
All trademarks or logos shown at the Gifts Service webpages are just for reference or illustration purposes only . Logos and trademarks are in the property of their respective owners, and we are not authorized to sell items bearing such trademarks.